Visa Services

Visa Application Regulations

This can be a visa (tourist visa for 60 days or non-immigrant visa for 90 days) issued by a Thai Embassy or Consulate outside of Thailand. You can also obtain a temporary stay with under the Visa Exemption Rule (VER). This allows citizens of 41 countries* permission to enter the Kingdom for a limited period of time (up to 30 days depending on the nationality) in accordance with Thai Immigration Law. This is commonly referred to as a 30-day stamp.

Under the new provisions of the Visa Exemption Rule (VER), visitors can now come regularly to Thailand without limiting their stay within a total of 90 days in a six-month period. Just keep in mind that under the VER, you are allowed 30 days maximum on each visit.

The restriction has already been abolished so tourists can now visit Thailand as often as they want, provided that they obtain 30 day Visa on Arrival at airports and 15 day Visa on Arrival if they are traveling via land borders. Thai Immigration Laws are revised on a regular basis for the convenience of tourists. However, immigration officials still recommend getting visas prior to arrival in Thailand, as they remind visitors that back-to-back short visas are not the proper way to extend the stay in the country on a long-term basis.

Visa Run to Penang, Malaysia enquire

Visa on Arrival 30-day Visas now Down to 15

Border runs have been cut short due to the very recent change in rules regarding overland entry by Thai immigration. Foreigners entering Thailand via border posts at Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, and Malaysia without securing a prior visa will now be granted only 15 days of stay in the country as opposed to the previous Visa on Arrival, which was valid for 30 days. If you are getting your Thai Visa in Penang, here are the requirements.

Single Entry Tourist Visa, Valid passport with at least six months remaining before expiration 2 passport –sized photos.

Non Immigrant "O" Visa, requirements may vary depending on the case. In the case of a Non-Immigrant 'O" visa for retirement, you will need 800,000 baht tin a Thai bank, a copy of your Thai bank book, pension details or proof of a sustainable income, 2 passport-sized photos, and you must be over 55 years of age.

Non-Immigrant "O" Visa for Marriage, you must submit a copy of your marriage certificate, a photo of your spouse, Spouse ID card & Household Registration, along with a copy of your Thai Bank book. Income as couple is 40,000 THB.

Non-Immigrant "B" Visa, you will need to submit a copy of your company papers, rules and regulations, letter from the employer, and a copy of your WP3, which is very important. If you own your company, you will also need to submit a copy of your company registration, company rules ad regulations, company directors' signatures, along with a copy of company directors' ID / Passport

Non-Immigrant "ED" Visa, you will need to submit a letter from the minister of education.